JOBS AT SOUTH RIDING NURSERIES
Equal Opportunity Statement
SOUTH RIDING NURSERIES, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Customer Service Representative [CSR]
SRN is currently looking for a candidate to fill the role of Customer Service Representative. This is a full time position. Pay and benefits are negotiable based on experience and capabilities. You will be working with a supporting team and additional training will be provided.
- Plant knowledge; knowledge of landscaping and the industry is a plus
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to operate a skid loader
- Ability to work overtime as season requires
- Ability to work outdoors 90% of the time
- Bilingual ability is a plus
- Customer service
- Loading customers and deliveries
- Tagging orders and checking availabilities
- Assist with merchandising and marketing
- Communicate with customers about product information, make recommendations and give advice
- Support sales team and operational activities
- Help generate new business
To apply, please complete the application below. Completed applications may be dropped off at our office during regular business hours or sent to us via .
Application for Employment